Légère Reeds Premium Synthetic Woodwind Reed, Tenor Saxophone, American Cut, Strength 2.0 (TSA2.00)
- BOLD AND MEDIUM-BRIGHT SOUND. The American Cut represents the next generation of Légère saxophone reeds. From the first note, the reed speaks with total ease while giving players just the right amount of tonal edge. It is effortlessly free-blowing, colorful, and loaded with personality.
- SYNTHETIC FOR DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY. Legere synthetic reeds are not affected by environmental conditions such as high humidity. Legere reeds last longer saving you time and money.
- NO PRECONDITIONING. Legere reeds are ready to play. You won’t need to pre-soak a Legere reed to get the perfect pitch. Ready to play when you are!
- INCLUDES CARRY CASE for easy storage. Keep your Legere reeds in one place and safe from the elements.
- NO RISK 30-DAY EXCHANGE Contact us if you are unhappy with our product for any reason and we will replace your reed at no charge
model number: L490808
Part Number: L490808
Details: Product Description 827778490808 From the Manufacturer The American Cut is the culmination of a 6-year research project to advance our Signature Series technology and create a reed that answers the needs of the world’s most discerning jazz musicians. I am proud to say, the American Cut delivers everything we set out to achieve, and much, much more. From the very first note, the reed speaks without hesitation. It is effortlessly free-blowing, responsive, colourful, and loaded with personality. The reed’s unmistakable character is thanks to an entirely reinvented profile and heart, and a shorter and wider vamp. By drawing material from the edges toward the centre spine, the reed strikes a harmonious balance of responsiveness and control. Ultra-fine edges allow unrestrained vibration rewarding the player with a clear low-register and vibrant altissimo.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.3 inches