QUEEN OF THE THRONES Organic Golden Castor Oil - 500mL (16.9oz) | 100% Pure & Expeller Pressed for Hair, Skin & Digestion | Hexane Free | USDA Certified
Brand: QUEEN OF THE THRONES
- WHAT IS CASTOR OIL? It’s most famously used with the castor oil pack for liver detox, lymphatic drainage and colon cleansing
- HOW TO USE IT? Castor oil isn’t just a hair, lash and brow growth serum; this multipurpose carrier oil, is your go-to cosmetic and self-care oil; an eye makeup remover, nighttime wrinkle moisturizer or massage oil, castor oil can be combined with other natural ingredients to create hair masks, face masks, nail treatments and more
- WHY CERTIFIED ORGANIC, EXTRA VIRGIN EXPELLER-PRESSED & HEXANE-FREE CASTOR OIL? Processing can add heat and chemicals which corrupt the integrity of the high antioxidant profile of organic castor oil; when you massage oil into your skin, hexane-free and extra virgin cold-pressed will preserve the highest content of vitamin E, omegas, polyphenols, nitric oxide and more
- WHY CASTOR OIL IN AMBER GLASS, NOT PLASTIC? Amber glass is a MUST with castor oil; Because of its ability to permeate and carry substances deeply into the layers of skin, avoiding plastic reduces exposure to hormone disruptors that castor oil bottled in plastic may be carrying
- CAN I DRINK CASTOR OIL? Our Food Grade Certified organic castor oil is NOT RECOMMENDED for this purpose. Instead, for constipation relief, you can use Castor Oil with the Queen of the Thrones Castor Oil Pack (sold separately) that may support colon cleansing without consuming the oil and creating a dependency or harsh urgency and cramping to go to the bathroom
- Disclaimer: For topical use only. Do not use if seal is broken. Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not apply on open wounds. In rare cases a hypersensitivity reaction may occur, in which case discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Castor Oil stains clothing and upholstery. Store at room temperature. Consult your doctor before starting any new practice.
model number: 628055634744
Part Number: 628055634744
Details: You’re probably wondering, what’s with all the hype around castor oil? It’s withstood the test of time and there must be a reason, right? You see, those who live it, love it. Referred to as the “Palm of Christ”; the leaves of the castor bean plant resemble the palm of a hand, and the oil was used in the Bible as an anointing oil to heal the sick. In Egypt and the Mediterranean Basin, it was used as a preserver of youth for the skin, eyes, and hair. In the tropics, China and India for digestive wellbeing, vitality, and an anti-inflammatory. Its modern-day reign is as world-class healing, revitalizing, and rejuvenating oil for good health, hair, skin, lashes, brows, nails and so much more. Excited to experience it for yourself? Queen of the Thrones Organic Castor Oil is the #1 TRUSTED BRAND by health and wellness practitioners, sold in thousands of clinical practices across North America. INGREDIENTS: 100% pure, USDA-certified organic, hexane-free, cold-pressed, extra virgin castor oil BENEFITS OF CASTOR OIL: Improves circulation Reduces inflammation Nourishes the skin, hair & nails HOW TO USE IT: For external use only. The oil may be applied topically in two ways: Massage the oil directly into the skin, hair, or nails Apply oil to Queen of the Thrones Castor Oil Liver Pack (sold separately), then place the pack over your liver area.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 4.5 x 4.0 inches